Monday, August 1, 2011

Baby girl

Cameron, Brandy, and Bev are doing well. They got home yesterday and are now settling in!
I love to FaceTime with them so that I can see her move, blink, smile,cry, and of course see and love Brandy!
Cameron wore the headband and bow that I gave her for her ride home from the hospital.



Brandy said that the headband was a little big still and sliding on her head which she didn't like very much, but she will get used to them I hope, because they are too darn cute!
Then today, Brandy texted me a picture of Cameron in her outfit today, and I bought her all of it!
Cute Gamecock onesie, headband and bow!



Looks like she's used to the bow already!
Oh man! I cannot get enough of this girl, and I really want one now!
We had a great weekend dispute not being able to see these three! We had our last wedding shower in North Augusta, and we spent the whole day Sunday at the pool with friends! I will post pictures and things once I get them uploaded.
33 days until we are married!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting