Tuesday, August 9, 2011

At work

Look at all this stuff. It's all I can do but put colorful stuff on my desk so that I dont get too bored!



Snacks, target puzzle dog, colorful highlighted and pens, sticky notes (duh), and much more consume my desk!
And this is what I look like....



Listening to James Taylor radio. Keeps me calm during all this wedding planning.
I swear I had NOTHING to do a few weeks ago, and now I feel like I'm not going to get everything done in time! Yikes!
I really hope I don't turn into this the day of the wedding...



Haha or this...



Hopefully it won't come to this. I'm hoping everything will be taken care of by then, but for now, I'm stressing big time!
Ok! Got to get back to table seatings and timeline configuring!
See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting