Thursday, August 18, 2011

Endless laundry

Ok seriously! I'm not really sure what I'm going to do when I actually do have kids because Mr. Hunt and I's laundry is out of control.
No matter where I turn there is laundry to be done, folder, hung up, put away, switched from the washer to the dryer etc.
I'm not really sure what I'm doing wrong because we are conscious of trying to wear things more than once if it isn't dirty. I know some people that wear everything only once. Maybe I should ask them their laundry tricks.
It's a serious thing guys! Literally everyday everywhere there is laundry! I'm starting to go crazy!



Laundry in and on the kitchen table chairs



Laundry needing to be folded



Dirty clothes that need to be washed. By the way the dogs LOVE to lay on the clothes! Not really sure...I'm guessing because it smells like us!
Anyway, this is what I'm doing now...laundry!
I actually like clean clothes, but I HATE folding and hanging. That doesn't really help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting