Friday, August 26, 2011

Better Days

Today was a better day. I like better days. The only thing that would have made it better would be if I didn't have to work. But honestly, work wasn't so bad either as I had alot of work to get done before my two and a half week vacation that started at 5pm today. You know they say time flies when your busy and I agree!
So anyway besides all that my day was full of time with my furbabies! Sometimes the days spent with slobber covering your face are the best ones.
When I got home, we played in the back yard. Nothing is better than 70 degrees and clouds coming through.












Now I'm laying on the couch, watching LOST, just ate pizza (bad choice 7 days before I say I do, but today I don't care), sitting next to Mr. Hunt and my sweet puppies. They both just landed some sloppy kisses on me while Mr. Hunt took pictures!
Still have slobber on my face...and I'm a happy girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting