Thursday, August 4, 2011

Hacked! Again!

Mr. Hunts credit card was hacked again. Do you remember me saying last year that it was? The credit card company called him to ask if he spent hundreds of dollars at bar in Australia the night before! What? So they cancelled that one and sent him a new one.



Well now it happened again. Mr. Hunt never checks his money or credit card statements, I do! I'm in charge of all the money. I regularly check the transactions to make sure everything seems normal. Today I went on to make sure all of our honeymoon charges were on the since our honeymoon planner said we were all set.
When I looked, there were three strange charges. One from walmart.com for $240, one from Hastings Internet (which I don't even know who that is) for $130, and one from some gift company for $5. So, long story short, we disputed the charges and cancelled the card again.
This is ridiculous. You really can't do much these days without wondering if your identity will be stolen!
Now, I have the wedding, the fence, and now this to stress about! The only reason I'm stressing about the card is because one more transaction for our honeymoon and the gifts that we bought for the groomsmen, hadn't come through on the card, and now the card is cancelled!
AHHHHH! Help! I don't need any of this right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting