Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Presents

Mr. Hunt and I decided to give eachother or wedding gifts a little early, for a few good reasons.
The main one being that I can't keep a secret very good. Everytime I get him a gift early, I end up wanting to give it to him right then. When I got him his gift, I thought for sure I would have to order it and wait for it to be shipped, but they gave it to me right then. So I had it real early!
He got me the purse that I've been wanting for a while. I really like big purses because I take alot of things with me to work on a daily basis, so I need room for it all. I asked him for a Louis Vuitton Neverfull purse, but I told him to pick the color and pattern and he did a great job! Yesterday when I came home from getting my hair cut, it was hiding in the bathroom! I was so excited and now I can't stop looking at it today.



Look how big it is! It will come in handy for the wedding week so that's another reason we wanted to give them to eachother early. Plus having to lug the bag that the purse was in would have taken alot of room in the car, which we are already thinking we are going to be jammed in!
I got Mr. Hunt a Breitling Watch, the one he has been wanting. He has been saying he wants a really nice watch for awhile and when we went to the store to buy our wedding bands he fell in love with this one. I had the guy write it down for me so I wouldn't forget which one it was.



Mr. Hunt has a very important managers trip to go on in a couple of weeks so I thought it would be good if he had it then. The other reason we exchanged early!
Mr.Hunt said we should exchange gifts more often "like every year" he said. Then he laughed, corrected himself and said, "oh, now we can...on our anniversaries!"
I love that guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting