Tuesday, August 30, 2011

4 days




Four more days until I'm Mrs. Hunt and 4 bags are sucessfully packed.
I'm so tired right now I don't know what to do. I'm hungry too!
Today I let the dogs play outside almost all day except when the fence people came so that I could pack and get things done in the house without having them under my feet all day. I would periodically check on them to make sure they weren't digging or anything. I noticed that instead of their regular running around or bathing in the sun, they were both laying next to my magnolia tree/bush and were pretty content. I didn't think anything of it until both River and Hannah came inside to show me what they had. They both had a branch with leaves on it in their mouths and they were super excited! I knew right away that this was bad and ran outside.



They ate all the branches off and left them on the ground! This is a huge bummer but they will grow back.
Just a side note: look at this street.


You can't see that well but there are squished flattened cones all over the place. Not really sure what the road people were trying to prevent, but it didn't work because people were driving all through the coned off areas and all over all the cones. The worst part is that the workers were standing around and acting like nothing was wrong. Yeah nothing is wrong except people are driving crazy because your cones are squished in the middle of the road!
Have a good day!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting