Thursday, August 25, 2011

A few things on my mind

There are a few things on my mind that I thought I would share. Mainly to relieve some stress!
First off, not everything on my mind is wedding related (surprise), but most is.
One thing is that I checked the 10 day forecast today as today was the first day it was on there, and here is what it said
High of 84 degrees, sunny, 10% chance of rain! Ahhh, doesnt that sound good. Let's pray it stays that way.
Another thing on my mind is my car, or truck as I call it. Obviously with two dogs, two dog crates, all the wedding stuff, and two and a half weeks worth of luggage, my car is the only one Mr. Hunt and I can drive down there. We are planning on leaving Tuesday afternoon, but now my car is acting up. Not just one thing. It's doing about 4 strange things all of the sudden, out of the blue. The problem is, is that it doesnt do all 4 things all the time so I know as soon as I take the car in, it wont have any symptoms. Just my luck! We need that car so I guess I need to take it in.
Another thing on my mind are my fur babies! I'm sure some of you think I talk about them way too much but I ran across an article about a black lab today that left me in tears. Read for yourself

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/44271018/ns/today-today_pets_and_animals/t/dog-mourns-casket-fallen-navy-seal/#.TlZfFQgmjIk.facebook

This black lab just laid by his owners casket at his funeral.



Dogs are so smart, and as much as they can be annoying or hyper sometimes, it's solely because they love you! The fact that this dog knew his owner was in there and hurt (or gone) made me cry. It only made me want to go home and hug mine. Their purpose in life is to please their owners and to please them is to love them. That's one reason why I don't understood why some people don't like dogs or go as far as to abuse them. But that's a whole 'nother story!
Lastly is not really something on my mind, but it's just stress! Taking over my body. I'm tired, my body aches, I feel like I haven't taken care of my hair or makeup or outfit in days, all because I have so much on my mind about what to do next for the wedding. I'm so nervous that I'm going to forget to pack something. Right now I have a running list of things to remember. You know, me and my notes...
Take a gander really



And that's not even half of it, this is just what I had at work. The other two pages and five sticky notes are at home....somewhere.

So long story short, please pray for good weather, working cars, happy furbabies in the world, and low stress. I know Gods plan for Mr. Hunt and I is amazing even though I don't know what it is. But I do know that the stress is totally worth it! Besides marrying my best friend, we are going for a week long honeymoon too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting