Wednesday, August 3, 2011

On the road

So what do you think of, or how do you feel when you see this driving?






(this one is a little dark, sorry).

For me it could go a few ways. If I see this and the driver is driving like and idiot, it takes all of me not to drive by really fast sticking my tongue out at them.
If they are driving fine then I usually either feel icky or happy! Weird right? I was thinking about this on the way to work while taking these pictures. Don't worry mom, I was stopped while taking both these pictures!
I feel icky because I think of how much this school is my schools rival. The most dedicated Gamecock fans are also the people that hate on "the C word" University the most and I'm one of those! Yes, that "C" word will be a bad word in household once we have kids.
But sometimes I could feel happy seeing it! I feel happy to know that I went to the BEST school in South Carolina and what I think is the BEST school in the southeast! I love my school! Seriously! Also, I feel happy because if it weren't for this school then I wouldn't have such a fun time being a rival and there wouldn't be such a great Palmetto State Rivalry.
I usually like to drive by this person so that they can see all my Gamecock stickers and things on the back of my car. Then that person can either feel icky or happy. Most likely they would feel icky, because you could only be happy if you went to USC!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting