Wednesday, August 31, 2011

3 days




Three more days until I'm Mrs. Hunt and 3 hours (and some change) is how long it took us today to get from Charlotte to Bluffton.
We are here safe! The car was packed to the very very top!






You would think Hannah wouldn't be able to make it up front for sure this time....nope, you're wrong!



Here she comes!






This is when I almost had a heart attack because she was sitting on the door!



There she is! She couldn't have been comfortable at all!
Mr. Hunt had a fantasy football draft last night and River helped him pick his team.



Hannah was sleeping like a beauty queen!



Did I ever mention that I love my furbabies?






Have a good day!!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

You look really tan!!! Is it mystic? I went and got one today! :)

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting