Friday, September 2, 2011

2 days




Two days until I'm Mrs. Hunt and I have two already very tired furbabies on my hands. On a normal weekend down here in Bluffton, they are pooped after two days, this time they will be here for 7 days! Phew!
So technically in 5 minutes the day is over and it will be one more day! I meant to write this earlier but my day was PACKED!!
Mr. Hunt and I had lunch with our pastor, we went home to play with dogs, went to rehearsal, went to say hi to my grandpa who is in rehab, went to say hi to my other grandparents who just got into town from Ohio, and went to dinner.
At dinner I met a friendly cat who loved my shrimp. Mr. Hunt said that if I caught him then he would let me keep him! Obviously joking but I really wanted to catch him. No luck, he didn't like people touching him.



I'm going to bed now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting