Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Ewwwww

So after posting the last blog from my iPhone. I came onto the computer to see it on a larger screen. You see, since my camera was stolen, I take all my pictures with my iPhone. The pictures look great on the phone itself.
In order to put the pictures I take on my phone to my blog, I use the app BlogPress. It is so easy to use and fast. This way I don't have to transfer all the pictures from my phone to the computer, and then to the blog.
Anyway, so when I came to look at the post, I realized that the pictures looked too small, so I went to edit it and made them bigger.
EWWWW, the picture quality is horrible. I want to apologize for the blurry pictures. You cant hardly tell what the picture is of they are so bad!
So I tried this...I sent the picture from my phone, to the computer, then the computer to the blog and LOOK! clear right? It must be the app then.
Well I am here to say that I learned my lesson. I will from now on, do it this way so that you can see what Im posting pictures of, and not have to guess. I still really want my camera back though!

Love,
Mrs. H

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting