Saturday, September 24, 2011

Our Amazing Photographer

Our photographer for the wedding was an old friend of mine.
I met Amanda the summer between freshman and sophomore year of college when we both worked at Scotts Fish Market. We were good friends for two fun filled summers.
Amanda moved back to New Jersey where she was from and that's when she started her photography business.
I have always followed her blog and thought how great all of her pictures were all the time.
When Mr. Hunt and I got engaged, it was a no brainer that I was going to contact her.
We finally booked her and then she ended up moving to Atlanta in the meantime which means that she is even closer now, which I love.
So the pictures turned out way better than I thought they would! Not that I thought they weren't going to be good, they just turned out to be way way better. I can't stop looking at the pictures. Mr. Hunt is actually starting to get annoyed with me constantly looking and showing them to him.
So go to her blog at amanada-joy.com and look at all her stuff. I just loaded most of the pictures to Facebook too so if we are friends so you see them there.
I can't wait to be pregnant, have babies, and family stuff so that I can have her take more pictures. Especially since she is closer now.
If you are looking for a photographer for something, please consider her. She really is amazing!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting