Friday, September 2, 2011

1 day!




One more day until I'm Mrs. Hunt! Woooo whooooo!!!!!
Today was SUPER busy but SUPER SUPER amazing!
We started off by going to get our nails done followed by the bridesmaids luncheon. Nothing made me more happy but to give my special girls a nice lunch and a few gifts! They have done too much already, and just the simple fact that they are in the wedding means the world to me.
I had just enough time to come home, rest a little, take the furbabies to doggie daycare



and get ready for the rehearsal dinner.
The rehearsal dinner was awesome! Cocky even came for a little bit....amazing!
I of course will update with more details some time in the future, but right now I'm so tired and I need my beauty sleep.
If I don't post anything tomorrow....y'all know why! Wish me luck, say a prayer, a deep breathe, and here we gooooo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting