Saturday, September 17, 2011

Rehearsal Dinner

Wow is pretty much all I can say about the rehearsal dinner. My mother and father in law did a perfect job on planning a great night.
Cocky came! He stayed for about an hour while everyone showed up. He was great!



We ate amazing food and drank amazing drinks. Then we ate cake. Look at this cake. It doesn't even look real!



After dinner and dessert we watched a very sweet slideshow of Mr. Hunt and I growing up to the present. Katie and Kaki put it together and it was nothing short of perfect!
Then Boss Hunt gave a little speech, which everyone thought was so funny. It really was.
I love my little flower girls!



And my daddy!



We had a great night. Mr. Hunt left with his sister and parents to spend the night with them, while I went home with my parents and got ready for the big day!
Boss Hunt and Boss of Boss Hunt (hey that's a good name for Kaki I think, haha), thank you so much for putting together a great night to celebrate with close friends and family. Mr. Hunt and I felt so loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting