Saturday, September 17, 2011

Bridesmaids Luncheon

Ok y'all! I have alot to update on so I'm going to go in order starting....here!
I held a bridesmaids luncheon for my very special bridesmaids, mom, and grandmoms the day before the wedding. It was wonderful, but first a few of us went to go get our nails done for the wedding.



Then we headed to Charlie's for the luncheon. I wanted to remind my bridesmaids how special they are to me and how thankful I am that they agreed to be in my wedding. I'm a lucky girl to have such wonderful and beautiful girlfriends.



I got everyone a little gift. For the girls I got shirts that either said "jennifer's bridesmaids" or "jennifer's maid of honor," earrings to wear on the big day, a flower to wear in their hair, and a survival kit. I got the moms a survival kit also and a picture. For the grandmoms, I got pictures also. I think everyone liked their gifts, but nothing could say thank you enough!
Brandy brought baby Cameron to the luncheon. She slept most of the time but when she woke up I got to feed her for the first time. I'm in love!



Here is me with my absolutely beautiful maids of honor.



I love them!
Thank you ladies for such a wonderful weekend. It wouldn't have been the same without any one of you.
Stay tuned for a blog for each individual girl, they deserve it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting