Sunday, August 28, 2011

6 days




Six days until I'm Mrs. Hunt and six more healthy eating days until I pig out on our honeymoon! I'm serious!
Today we met our honeymoon planner at the starbucks by our house and she gave us all of our travel documents, itinerary, etc. She was so organized and I'm glad that's one thing I don't have to get together because she did it for us!



I got bored waiting for her at starbucks and started taking pictures!
We also tried to change my car battery as that was the last thing wrong with it. I say tried because we didn't have a small enough wrench to get the old battery out. We are taking a break right now and will go off to find one a little later this evening. I definitely need it done by tomorrow so I can run errands.



Were getting closer!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting