Monday, August 29, 2011

5 days




Five more days until I'm Mrs. Hunt and I'm using about 5 different face creams and lotions right now on my face. Why? Because River donkey kicked my face lastnight and scratched my right cheek pretty badly. Oh gosh! He didn't mean to!
Today I have been running around like a crazy person. I have also been trying to start packing. Usually I don't pack for places until the night before or that day because I hate to forget anything and things like your bathroom supplies you have to use then until you leave.
Since we are packing for two things and two weeks, I'm trying to start early, but its kind of making me even more crazy! We won't be sleeping in our bed tonight because I am washing the sheets and there are clothes all over the bed.
Oops!
I got to go, Mr. Hunt turned on the clean function of the oven and I think it may be on fire, at least that's what it smells like!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting