Monday, August 8, 2011

Meeting Cameron for the first time!

I met Cameron on Saturday! Finally! I swear that week went by so slow from the time she was born to when I got to see her!
She is more precious in person and I couldn't get enough. I held her the whole time except for her two diaper changes! She was a little fussy towards the end because she was getting hungry.
She is beautiful, small, funny (she makes funny faces), and Brandy and Bev's love of their lives! I can tell they are very excited and happy! I would be too!
They say she sleeps better than they thought at night. She likes pacis, she likes to be swaddled, and I'm positive she likes me.
I took plenty of pictures so when she gets older, I can show her!



She was getting squirmy here. She kept turning her head from one side to another!



Me and Davis talking to her. Probably telling her how pretty she is.



This is when she was getting hungry. She was fussing and didn't want her paci.



Resting on my legs like a little princess. She only lasted 20 seconds in this position though. She only liked to be held close. She didn't even like to be craddled like you would imagine holding most babies. I couldn't look at her though when I was holding her close so I kept trying new positions.



This was the 20 seconds later when I had to hold her close!

We were only there for about an hour when we had to head out so that she could be fed, but I wasn't too sad because I'm going to be seeing the both of them this coming Saturday again! I will take more pictures of course!



Isn't she the cutest!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting