Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Dressing Mr. Hunt

I like to dress Mr. Hunt for his business trips. This is what we did last night too (along with messing with the new iPad).
I guess I should say I like to help him pick out an outfit, not dress him, that sounds a little funny.
He is really good about putting his suits together with the correct belt, socks, shoes, tie, etc, but I like to help with the otter stuff. When he is in Oklahoma this trip, his company is taking him to a horse race! How fun! They said to dress casual, jeans allowed. Off to the store we went for a new outfit! He lost so much weight with the P90X that none of his clothes fit anymore!
This is what we came up with. Everything including the shoes is new!






Tucked in or not, he looks hot!
And to make it better, he feels confident in his new outfit! Have fun babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting