Monday, August 8, 2011

Fur baby fun!

See, this is another reason I need a human baby! I take WAY too many pictures of my fur babies. Y'all probably get sick of these, but they are way too cute to pass up.
These are from this past weekend in Bluffton.



Hannah LOVES Charlie! She can't play with him or be by him enough!



The boys taking up the whole couch. To make it even better, they are using the pillows like they are humans!






This is an example of why we don't go to the doggie parks anymore. River takes all the balls! He has two in his mouth here, but he has had a total
of four before! People start to wonder where their balls went. If I try to give them back, River thinks I'm playing fetch!






How could anyones day turn bad after waking up like this. He is VERY heavy, but the sweet kisses make up for it!

Do you love your dogs as much as Mr. Hunt and I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting