Wednesday, August 17, 2011

My Bachelorette Weekend!

The wedding is right around the corner so I had to celebrate one last time with my girls before I am a married woman!
I had a BLAST and that really doesn't explain it! This is what we did!
We went to Charleston SC and stayed in a two bedroom condo right in the middle of downtown.
To help make this blog not a million pages long, I'll just write a few points on what we did
-arrived Saturday afternoon.
-girls that came: Brandy and baby Cameron, Tatiana, Adrienne, Katie, Rachel, and Maggie
-checked out the condo while Brandy fed the baby
-walked across the street for lunch and a drink or two
-back to the condo for another feed, played the "who knows Jennifer best" game and said goodbye to Brandy and Cameron since they couldn't stay



-got ready for dinner and the night out while listening to music and snacking on yummy food
-got rushed because we saw a big storm coming and the plan was to walk everywhere
-thought we left early enough but it down poured on our walk/run to the restaurant
-ate Japanese food, drank Sake and had a great dinner while the storm blew over
-went to a bar called saloon for some dancing



-went to another bar called NV. We didn't have to pay the cover charge because we snuck in the back.
-danced the rest of the night away
-went back to condo, talked, passed out
-next morning, Adrienne cooked an amazing breakfast
-lounged around the condo
-ate lunch at a cute coffee shop around the corner
-said goodbye to Tatiana
-went back to the condo for a spa day
-we did nails, toe nails, massages and facials for 4 hours! It was so relaxing



-said goodbye to Katie
-went to a wine bar for dinner
-said goodbye to Maggie
-went to get ice-cream for dessert
-hung out at condo for the rest of the night watching movies, funny videos, and catching up
-next morning I said goodbye to Adrienne and Rachel and I headed home
I couldn't have asked for a better party. Each girl did something to make it special. I know they spent so much time, love, and money to put this together and I feel very loved. I can't wait until it's my turn to do this for them one day!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I am super bummed I missed your Bachelorette Weekend!!! :( It looks like yall had a blast!

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting