Thursday, August 11, 2011

Crazy Dude on the Road

OK y'all. I ran into the craziest guy on the road today. I honestly should have gotten his licence plate number, but I was so appalled that I couldn't do anything.
On my way to work today, I was on 485 about to get off the Wilkinson Blvd. exit. I was in the far left lane, so I had to change two lanes so that I could eventually get off the exit.
In the meantime, I see this guy in a SUV behind me swerving in and out of traffic, acting like a crazy fool who must be late to work. I decided to get into the middle lane for my first change to get closer to the exit side. I turned my blinker on and looked behind me to make sure that I could switch lanes, like I always do. Nobody was there, so I gradually started to change lanes. Right as I was halfway in the lane, the crazy dude whipped into that lane and sped up. I kept getting into the lane because I was already halfway in the lane to start with. It made it seem like I cut him off, but if he werent speeding and being crazy it wouldn't have.
I thought that was it, but NO! He kept creeping up as close to my car as he could. I couldn't believe how close he was to my car and I am honestly surprised that he didn't hit me. I kept looking in my mirror at him because he was throwing his arms all around, flicking me off, and yelling crazy stuff!
OK, this next part is bad on my part, but I was starting to get heated. Usually when someone is driving close to me I put my brakes on to make sure they know that they are too close. This guy was WAY too close for me to even do that. If I had to tap on my breaks at all, he would have HIT ME! What if I had to break if someone was in front of me?
He was behind me like this for a good minute. I couldn't change lanes because there was morning traffic, and he stayed as close to me as he could. I even sped up a little for his sake. Its not like I was driving really slow or anything. Finally I changed lanes as soon as I could. I knew he would probably speed past me and start yelling, but I thought that would be it again.
But NO! I kid you not for this next part, and I'm still in total shock that he did this. He sped past me, not screaming or making nasty gestures, he just gave me a nasty glare. I was in the process of getting off the exit when he whipped right in front of me and made a complete STOP! I'm serious y'all. He stopped in the middle of the highway in front of me! COMPLETE STOP! I had to slam on my breaks because I didn't think he would do that. At first It thought he was being nasty and was just going to drive slow or something, but no, he stopped. He waiting a few seconds before peeling out his tires and uncontrollably getting back onto the highway.
I'm still in shock. I go from being really angry, to laughing. This man had to of woke up on the wrong side of the bed.
The first thing Mr. Hunt asked me was if he was in a junky car. Nope, he was a white male, probably about 50 years old in a nice SUV. I don't get it! People can be really crazy! They need God and some friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting