Saturday, August 27, 2011

The countdown begins!




Seven more days until I am married to Mr. Hunt finally!
Seven suitcases (more or less....probably more) will be packed and ready on Tuesday to head out for two and a half weeks of fun!

On a side note: my day today has been pretty funny/crazy already and it's only 1pm.
This morning I rolled out of bed and started walking down the steps to let the dogs out when I saw a man standing at our front door. I don't think he saw me but I ran back upstairs to get Mr. Hunt because all I was wearing were my undies and a tshirt!
Once Mr. Hunt walked outside to see what he wanted (mind you I was looking out the bedroom window and he never rang the doorbell...creepy), I walked back down to let the dogs out. Stupid me didn't think to put pants on because I was picturing Mr. Hunt intercepting him and asking him what he wanted. When I got the the back door I started to open the door for the dogs when I looked up to see the man in the back yard standing there and then he gave me a friendly wave! Oh my goodness, my eyes just got huge and I froze there like maybe if I was completely still he would see me.
Mr. Hunt came back inside and told me that the man was hysterically laughing at me...wow!!
Turns out he was spraypainting lines where our power lines are for the fence people that are coming to fix the fence!
Second thing was just funny! I went to pick my car up from the shop, got in the car, turned it on, and my old school Nelly CD was playing...LOUD! I just smiled because I knew that whoever was fixing my car must have been listening to it, because I sure wasn't when I left it there.
Lastly, it's always fun to get hit on by a car full of guys 7 days before your wedding! Ha! I was picking up my rehearsal dinner dress from the seamstress which happens to be white. As I was walking back to my car, they almost ran me over in the parking lot and I probably gave them a nasty look. When they got out, one of them said "congratulations!" I said thanks without even thinking. He said "your getting married right, that's your wedding dress right?" I told him it was my rehearsal dinner dress but he had a pretty good guess! Then he said. "I knew you we're getting married because that huge rock on your finger almost blinded me and that's why I almost ran you over!"

Oh geez!!
Happy Saturday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting