Friday, August 19, 2011

We are a mess

Ok guys! I'm on a kick of showing you guys my messy house. In reality it pretty much always looks like this. When you come over and it looks clean, it's either because we ran around like crazy people putting things away or the maid was just there! Hey, I'm in a honest mood.
If it were up to me, I would keep my house spotless all the time, but we are human and that doesn't happen on Settlers Trail.



Wow! Look at this kitchen! A hammer on the island, dishes piled in the sink, big cardboard boxes on the floor, etc. I do have to say alot of this mess is from the wedding. I'm having to move everything from the kitchen table to make room for my seating chart diagram, and we keep receiving wonderful wedding gifts that we are so greatful for, but they come in the biggest boxes with ten thousands papers inside!



Here is the kitchen table. Wow!

Ok! I'm done, this is making me crazy! I will be cleaning tonight before Mr. Hunt comes home.

And to think I blame him for making messes. Oops!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting