Friday, July 29, 2011

She's here!!




Baby Cameron has made an appearance! She's weighs 8lbs even and is precious. Looks like brown hair but Tatiana says it's probably strawberry blonde. Tatiana was in the delivery room with Brandy so she got to witness it all!
I wish so badly that I was there, but I'll wait. That way when I see her I won't have to share holding her with others! Selfish? I don't mind. Remember y'all, I'm obsessed with babies and especially this one since it's my best friends.
This is really crazy but I lost sleep lastnight thinking of Brandy and the baby. I first woke up after having a dream that she came out a boy instead and everyone was upset since they had all girly stuff. I looked at the clock and it was only 1 am so surely the dream wasn't true since she wasn't headed to the hospital until 5am. Then I woke up almost every hour to see what time it was and wonder of she was at the hospital yet.
Now I can try to get back to work since I've been checking my phone every three minutes all day. I have a feeling not much will get done.
Get used to seeing this precious face because she'll be gracing my blog alot!
Welcome to the world Ms. Cameron Elise Brodie!
Auntie Jenn loves you oh so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting