Friday, July 8, 2011

4th weekend

Y'all, I caught a big fish, with my hands!
So here's the story. Mr. Hunt an I went out on the boat before dinner one of the nights to see if we could catch anything. For some reason Mr. Hunt brought me a left handed rod so when I was trying to reel to practice I was actually reeling it backwards!
I finally figured it out and we were on our way! I got a bite right away! While trying to reel it in the right way this time the reel snapped off! Mr. Hunt thinks while I was reeling it the wrong way, I unscrewed it!
So the fish was on the hook for about 5 minutes while we tried to fix the rod, but we couldn't figure it out! I finally just reeled it in with my hand. It took 10 times longer and I felt really bad for Mr. Fishy!



Isn't he big?
We also tie died shirts, made fudgesicles, swam in the lake, and ate lots of yummy food!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting