Monday, July 18, 2011

Wedding shower #2

I had my second wedding shower this past Saturday in Bluffton at my moms house. This was the girls only shower and we all had a great time!
We played some fun games including the wedding dress made out of toliet paler game! That was great! Mr. Hunts sister Katie called him and asked him a few questions about himself and then during the shower, while opening the gifts, I had to answer the questions. I was very surprised that I only got three wrong out of about 20 questions. Not that I don't think I know my own fiancee, it's just that he tends to be a little goofy sometimes and you could never guess what he will say! For every question I got wrong, I had to eat a huge piece of gum! I'm glad I didn't get anymore wrong because my mouth was full after the third piece.



I got a ton of great gifts and I am so thankful for every single woman there as they all mean something special to me.
My mom did such a great job putting everything together! She is so great! Speaking of great, the food was GREAT! I'm glad there were leftovers because I ate them the rest of the weekend.



Me and my mommy and mommy in law to be!

Thank you very much to everyone who came. After everyone left, I sat back and reflected on how lucky I am to have such great family and friends! I love you all!



Love you mom and grandma!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting