Tuesday, July 12, 2011

It's worse when

Mr. Hunt is out of town. I swear the furbabies think that I am just part of the pack and he is the pack leader. The main reason I think this is because Mr. Hunt could get up and walk around the house, and they will not move if I don't get up. If I do get up though, they follow me everywhere I go! Also, they don't listen to me and they listen to him! And watching all the dog training shows that I have, there can only be one pack leader.
So anyway, sleeping in our king bed is almost impossible when Mr. Hunt is not there. You would think there would be alot more room, nope! Since I'm part of the pack, they sleep in all kinds of positions! I woke up one night to take a picture it was so bad!



Look at that! This is both if their bums and my two little legs having to squeeze in the middle (mind you I am already having to lay diagonal across the bed). I could just forget trying to get out of that blanket, or trying to move onto my side.
If you are a follower you have read before how it is almost impossible to move these babies while they are asleep too. Needless to say, I was happy the first night Mr. Hunt was back. The furbabies went back to their normal sleeping spots!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting