Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Celebrating days of birth!

I want to mention a few people who had a birthday this past week!
We are finally back from our mini vacation which was amazing! I will share about it tomorrow.
Happy birthday to my sweet cousin who I love very much! Her birthday was Saturday, July 2! I hope you had a great day Mel!



Another birthday that was Saturday, is my future MIL, Kaki! We missed the birthday celebration with yummy food and good family, but we were there in our minds! Hope your day was great, (besides having to work)! Love you!



Lastly, but not least, happy 75th birthday to my grandpa who has a July 4th birthday! He was up in the mountains with us, and I think he had a great day! Love you grandpa, it was good to see you!



All of these birthdays have been coming in clumps lately!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting