Friday, July 1, 2011

Bad Bad Morning

Ok, y'all. I had a really bad morning this morning. And I'm here to rant, so if you don't want to hear it, skip to the next post!
It all started when I got to my parking spot at work and looked to see how much gas I had left, and it said 1 mile until empty!



I know what you are thinking..this is nobody's fault but your own, and yes you are right, but it was still awful! I remember the light coming on yesterday and it always comes on when I have 50 miles left, so I just didn't think about it. Then I didn't think to check it until I was already at work! Needless to say I will pay more attention next time.
Good news is that I made it all the way down 11 flights of the garage and to a gas station with 1 mile worth of gas! Phew!!
As I was walking into work I decided that I was going to stop by the vending machine for my breakfast.
Everyday I usually bring this...



and this...




(I never change it up, what a variety, I know) but this morning was different! I ran out of cereal bars without knowing and my coffee mug was dirty. I was running late so I decided to just get something from the vending machine. I cannot go without eating something for breakfast and some sort of caffeine in the morning or ill be very cranky! I wanted this



and this...



Which they normally have.
But on Jennifers bad day, they didn't have either of them! The vending machine guy was obviously MIA for a few days and I was upset.
I had to settle for this...



and this...



This was not what I had in mind for my breakfast at all!

So I'm hoping since my morning was pretty awful, that maybe the rest of the day will be decent. It's Friday after all!


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting