Thursday, June 30, 2011

The things I remember in the weirdest places

God made my brain be able to work really really fast. But he left out the memory part. I can't remember hardly anything, ever!
It's kind of scary! That's why I use these...


And alot of them!
It might not help that I am obsessed with being organized, but I write everything down. I will have sticky note after sticky note, and when they get too out of control, I rewrite them and
condense them to fewer notes.
Its weird the places that I remember things and need to write them down. In the car, in the shower, right before I fall asleep, while on a walk with the furbabies...etc. I need to invent the portable sticky not holder or something. But for now, I will continue remembering weird things to write down in weird places.

Ps. I finally went to bed early last night, I'm feeling refreshed...kinda!


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting