Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Birthday Shout Outs!


There were two special birthdays this past weekend. Both on Saturday, June 4.


Happy Birthday to my wonderful Grandmother, Carol Adams, and my soon to be Sister in Law, Katie Hunt!


Grandma- I hope you had a great day! I hope to see you soon! Thank you for everything you do, and thank you for everything you are doing for the wedding too. I love you so very very much!


Katie- Im glad I got to spend some birthday time with you on Sunday. I cannot wait for you to be here for the summer. We will have a summer of fun (on weekends since we both work weekdays). I hope you had a great birthday, which I pretty sure you did. Love you so very very much too! Thanks so being a great big sister already! By the way, I think I have said this before, but we need to take more pictures together. Im sure we will get enough with the wedding festivities coming soon!



Love,


Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting