Friday, June 17, 2011

Wedding filled weekend

Mr. Hunt and I went down to Bluffton this past weekend. Now my parents and brother Davis are headed here to Charlotte now for the bridal shower on Saturday. We have done alot of wedding things in the past week.


We have had to squeeze in everything into a few weekends since everything including all of our vendors are in the bluffton, hilton head area. Last weekend we met with our pastor (very nice guy), tasted and picked the wedding food, tasted and picked the cake flavor and what the cake is going to look like, and met with the flower guy. Not to mention all the other things we talked about and made decisions on.


The cake lady brought so much cake, we are still eating it!


While we were there, we also went to visit one of my best friends Brandy and her boyfriend, Bev. They are the couple who is expecting a baby that I mentioned in another post. I sadly missed the baby shower so I brought her all my cool gifts then. It was fun to see her getting so big! Im so excited for the baby.


Ill let you know how this weekend goes as it will also be filled with alot of wedding talk....and fathers day of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting