Monday, June 27, 2011

Nothing weekend....it was good!

This past weekend was so relaxing. It was the last weekend in a few that we had nothing really planned so we had to take advantage of it. On Friday night we watched the crazy baseball game. It wasn't over until after midnight so we went to bed after that. Saturday morning we slept in and I headed to my first wedding dress fitting. I'm starting to get more and more excited! We had the rest of the day planned to do house work and go to the pool, but that didn't happen, and it's ok! I came home with lunch, we ate, made a bed on the family room floor, took naps and watched tv until around 7pm! We haven't done that in a very very long time, but it felt good. I sometimes forget that we need to just do nothing, and get refreshed. At 7pm we got up, got ready and went to a fancy restaurant in south park for dinner. We sat outside and it was so relaxing.
After dinner we went home, watched a movie, and went to bed. Sunday morning we slept in again, but we knew we had to get a few things done so that the weekend wasn't a total waste. We took Mr. Hunts car in to be inspected and for an oil change, went to eat, and went to the pool for a few hours. We sat around the house again for the rest of the day and grilled fish for dinner.
I felt very refreshed about the weekend, now it's time to have busyness until the wedding!
Thank you Hannah and River for being lazy with us all weekend. I think you two slept more than dad and I, if that was possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting