Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Late night

These certain boys kept me awake lastnight way past my bedtime! You know who they are right? Yep, those gamecock baseball players! Once again they almost gave me a few heart attacks in the first game of the 3 series world series finals against the gators. If you were at our house you would have seen a whole lot of different emotions throughout the game.

Sometimes I looked like this...


And other times I was like this...



The game once again went into extra innings and we pulled off a win in the 11th inning!

The best part is texting my little brothers throughout the games! Sometimes it can get crazy with me texting both and Mr. Hunt texting both also. Here is a little feel for what the texts look like...



Dear gamecock baseball players- y'all rock! I love watching you play, but maybe just maybe we can win tonight without having to go into extra innings. You had me up way past my bedtime lastnight and I'm a little cranky today. But don't worry, at 8pm tonight, I won't be cranky anymore, I'll be cheering for you again.

Love

Jennifer


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting