Monday, July 11, 2011

Redocorated

Mr. Hunt had his bachelor party weekend this past weekend in Myrtle Beach. Sounds like they had alot of fun and they all made it home safe. I took this time while he was out to redecorate a little without spending too much money!
My family room has been driving me crazy lately because we have one really big wall and I couldn't figure out how to fill it up. Since we moved in, I've tried many ways, and I think I finally got it the way I like it!
I put up curtains on the one window, moved the mirror into the family room, de-cluttered the tables, and made and hung pictures on the wall.
Before window...



After window...



Before family room...



After family room...



I also got a new rug for underneath our kitchen table. The one we had before was too small and it was getting old. The furbabies also frayed it on the ends by chewing when they were babies!
Before kitchen table...



After kitchen table...



Lastly, I moved a picture to the loft and bought two circular mirrors to put in the loft also above the couch. I also got another curtain rod for the kitchen sliding glass door, but no curtains yet, so no picture. No pictures of the loft because I haven't put the mirrors up yet.
Mr. Hunt was so surprised and he loves it! It was alot harder to do this than I thought!
I'm not done though, I have lots of fun ideas but I've been told by many people that I need to wait until after the wedding to try and tackle all this! I say do it while I'm motivated buy tree isn't much time!



Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting