Monday, July 25, 2011

Princess for a day

Yesterday I felt like a princess!
Mr. Hunt and I decided to sleep in yesterday morning for the first time in a long time....as far back as we can remember. We like to get up early and start our day normally, but we both realized with things planned for every weekend until the wedding, that we needed to take time to ourselves and sleep in. Thankfully the furbabies slept in too. All four of us were pretty lazy, and Hannah was sick!
At 3:30 Mr. Hunt and I had scheduled a couples massage, and it was wonderful. We needed it! This is where we went, and I recommend it. The massages are great and the prices are low!



After that we went home, took showers and headed to Ruths Chris Steakhouse for dinner. This was my first time there and it was amazing!



I didn't eat much all day since we were lazy, so I was starved by the time we got there. It was restaurant week here in Charlotte which means we got a three course meal there for $30 each! Great deal for that place at least!
The rest of the weekend was good, except for Hannah being sick!
I like being a princess every once in awhile!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting