Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I Love Dirt

I love dirt, you know, the dessert kind? If you haven't ever had it, I'm sorry. Go make it right now!
I first had it when I was a kid and I LOVED it! I even had it as my birthday cake a few years!
All it is is chocolate pudding, crushed oreos, and whipped cream in layers! I used fat free and sugar free pudding and lite cool whip this past time, to make me feel better about eating it, but it's way better with all the real stuff!
You know how I love oreos, this is the best dessert. You are supposed to put gummy worms in the dirt, but I usually leave that part out!
Mr. Hunt and I recently went to Tony Romas for dinner and they had dirt on the kids menu! Of course I ordered it and of course the waitress made fun of me, but I don't mind.
Anyway, I made it last night and Mr. Hunt and I enjoyed it!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting