Monday, July 18, 2011

Bite the fin

While all the ladies were at the shower this Saturday, Boss Hunt took all the guys fishing! Mr. Hunt, my Dad, Dylan, and Davis left around 11am to head to Beaufort which is only 45 minutes away. This gave my mom and I some time to get ready alone before the shower.
They ended up having a BLAST!!
Everyone that fished caught something, I would assume that is a good trip.
Growing up, my family had a boat that we went out on very often. When ever we would catch a shark, my dad would take a picture of us biting the fin. It became a tradition. By the time Davis was born, we didn't have the boat anymore so we never got a picture of Davis biting the fin.
Well Davis caught his first shark (from a boat and not a dock at least) and so they had to get the famous biting the fin picture!



Little shark, but still counts!
I love family traditions! Thanks Boss Hunt for taking them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting