Friday, July 15, 2011

I'm getting irritated

There is construction going on in the garage of the building that I work in. Since I work for the bank on the trading floor I HAVE to park on the 11th floor of the garage. Crazy I know. I takes a good 5 minutes to get up there.
Anyways, so everyone got an email about the construction, but this is nuts! Some of the spots and turns in the garage are already very tight and I always think that a really big truck wouldn't be able to get through. Well now with the construction, they have roped off new paths....and they are even more tight. My explorer rubs up against the ropes.I'm not sure what these people are thinking.



These pictures don't do justice



Everyday that I come in, they have the ropes going all different ways. The size isn't getting any better.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting