Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Ball under bed

When River plays ball by himself he often puts the ball on the floor, kicks it with his front leg, chases it, catches it, and does that over again. This causes the ball to go under objects including the bed, the couch, etc.
This is what happens after the ball goes under something and he can't get it out.



He looks at me like this as if to say "my ball is under the bed and I need you to get it!"
Then he does this...



As if to say, "please mom, can you get it?"
Then after I just look at him for a second and don't move he tries this...



As if to say, "fine, I'll try to get it myself!"
Then when he still can't get it, he does the whole routine over except he cries this time.









Then, after he cries, nudges my hands, and looks at me with those sad eyes for more than 5 minutes, I finally give in and get it! Just for him to kick it right back under there!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting