Friday, July 29, 2011

Baby Fever

Do y'all remember my friend Brandy that I blogged about a while back. The one who is pregnant? Well the time has come and she is having the baby now!



The original due date was August 3rd, exactly one month before she is to make an appearance as a beautiful bridesmaid at my wedding, but this past Tuesday at her doctor appointment they told her that she was ready to come! So they scheduled to be induced on Monday, August 1st! I was so excited to hear the news!
Yesterday, she called to tell me that they changed it to Friday, TODAY! They originally said they could do Friday, but Friday was booked, so it was Monday. Now, I guess they aren't booked because she is there and in a room!
I am so excited that I wanted to tell the whole world so I figured this was the best way to do that!
I cannot wait to see her!
If I had it my way, I would be there with her, but I don't always get my way and I have to wait. I am headed that way next weekend for wedding planning and baby holding!
I'll update when Cameron is finally here. Please pray for Brandy, Bev, and Cameron!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting