Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Useful Piece of Grass

We now have a pretty useful piece of grass in the Hunt household. We use it to charge our phones!

With Mr. Hunt in sales and having to be in the car most of the day, our phone chargers seem to be misplaced often.
I'm pretty sure we have 4 or 5 of them floating around, but for some reason we can never find them. This is where the organization kicks in, because that is the last thing I want to do when my phone if running to of battery, is to search for a charger. A few months back I decided to keep one in my purse permanently, it is never to be taken out unless I'm using it somewhere other than my house. This way, I will always have one if we are running low when we aren't at home. The other 3 or 4 chargers are just floating around. I'm pretty sure Mr. Hunt has them all in his car because he forgets he has them and just brings one that he sees in the house to his car. So I nipped that in the bud.
I am designating phone charging stations in our house. Sad but true. Its the only way to know where things are. There will be one in the living room and one on each of our night stands in the bedroom. Mr. Hunt will keep ONE in his car, and I will keep one in my purse. This way, we will always have one when we need one.
I haven't found anything for the bedroom nightstands yet, but our grass charger came in the mail today for the living room and I'm loving it. I might get the grass ones for the bedroom too! A charging station makes it so the charger is attached somewhat to a something so that it can't be moved easily. This is just what we needed.
Its a little piece of fake grass that you put your charger through. Then your phone rests in the grass while it charges. It makes for a prettier spot than just a white cord hanging around and it also makes it hard to just grab the cord and run with it (like Mr. Hunt would do). It will stay right here.


Its also sadly one of the only plants that I can keep alive...haha
You should get one. Im in love!

Love,

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting