Tuesday, November 1, 2011

My Grandfathers Blog

If you want a good laugh, go read my grandpa's blog.
joeadams.blogspot.com
He was doing great with a post a month, but then he suffered a few mild strokes and has been in rehab for a long time now. He is just getting back to be able to use his fingers and type again, so his newest post is up. It made me cry (talking about not being at my wedding, and his stroke), but also made me laugh out loud!
If you don't know him, he is deaf and blind in one eye, but he has the biggest personality. He also wrote a book awhile back called Butter Beans for the Soul. The book is kind of like the blog in that there are just a bunch of small stories put in one book. No story line or anything.
I love my Grandpa so much, and honestly, you might read a few posts and decide that it is boring, but I love to read them so I thought I would share. Maybe that is where I got my blog talent from!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting