Sunday, November 13, 2011

Mom's Birthday

Today is my Mom's Birthday!

What are her plans?
Well her and my dad woke up to an empty house this morning as Dylan and Davis were both with friends. My dad took my mom to breakfast (or brunch) for some yummy food. Then they were headed back to the house for a relaxing/productive day. Then later this evening they are going out to eat for dinner with the boys.
Since I have recently ranted about how great she really is, Ill spare you today....since you should already know.

Dear Mom,
I hope you have a great day. I hope you know how much you are loved and cared for. Thanks for being the best mom I could ask for. Thanks for always being there for me when I call (which is pretty much every day). Your the BEST!

Love,
Your daughter

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting