Sunday, November 20, 2011

Photo Updates

I first want to apologize for this lateness. I know its been awhile. I also want to address something. Ever since daylight savings, I have had a hard time getting any good pictures. I have had to grab the camera a few mornings knowing that I wouldn't be home before it was pitch black out. Trying to take pictures in the wee hours of the morning, half asleep, causes for some not so fun pictures. I guess all I am saying is, bare with me during the winter. Hopefully the holidays will bring some good ones. But for now, it will either be something from the morning hours, or most likely the dogs as they are our amusement and responsibility in the evenings.

Monday November 7th 2011
Told you the leaves were already bright red! Now there are all off, picture to come even though Im sure you could just imagine some twigs pretty well.

Tuesday November 8th 2011
Im not liking the cold weather, as you probably already know. Our grass is dying and the fire pit is freezing!

Wednesday November 9th 2011
Father-Son Loving. Look how big River is! Geez!

Thursday November 10th 2011

My new favorite sushi roll called Cherry Blossom. Honestly I don't really remember what exactly is in it, but its good and it doesn't help that it has pink wrapped around it. Im not ever a huge pink fan, but its different from any other sushi roll for sure. YUM!

Friday November 11th 2011

This is where I park everyday at work. In a garage. Boring and dark. But I'm thankful for it because I don't have to worry too much about weather and having to run in the rain or snow to get inside. One thing that I don't like about it is that I have to drive all the way to the 11th floor to park.

Saturday November 12th 2011

Its getting to look a lot like winter in our backyard.

Sunday November 13th 2011


Its my Mom's birthday. This is pretty original right? Don't worry, she got a personal card too!

Monday November 14th 2011
I drove by Mr. Hunt and I's old house in downtown Charlotte after work to take some pictures and this tree was in someones yard down the road. I forgot about that tree, so I took some pictures. Isn't it beautiful? wow!

Tuesday November 15th 2011

And there goes the green grass. Bye bye for the winter, see you soon.

Wednesday November 16th 2011

Mr. Hunt and I went to the Southern Christmas Show after work. This is one of the only shopping experiences that Mr. Hunt actually looks forward to and enjoys. I think only because he can eat food while looking around at all different products. He bought way more than me this year.

Thursday November 17th 2011

Look at this Cheesecake! Oh my goodness! So delicious, but I never finished it.

Friday November 18th 2011

I tried to zoom in onto the patio. Yes, it is as cold as it looks, I hate going out there in the mornings. I need slippers.

Saturday November 19th 2011


South Carolina, Citadel game. We won!! Me, Mr. Hunt, Mom, Dad, Davis, Michael, Rachel, Katie and Samantha enjoyed a great game.

Sunday November 20th 2011

Mom, Dad, Davis, Mr. Hunt and I went to the Renaissance Festival. Very fun and interesting to see everyone dressed like they lived in the medieval days. I think we ate more food than we participated in activities though.

Ok, now we are bought up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting