Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Renaissance Festival

Mr. Hunt, Mom, Dad, Davis and I went to the Renaissance Festival this year. I went once when I was little with my parents, even before Davis was born, and we had a lot of fun.
Yep, that's Dylan and I. I look like I was having a great time!

Then me, Mr. Hunt, Michael and Rachel went two years ago and also had a great time. We didn't plan too well on times to be there to see any shows or anything, but we still had a good time. We didn't make it last year.
Ever since I moved to Charlotte, my mom has been saying she wanted to go back to the festival, so I thought it would be a good opportunity to come on up to Charlotte after the football game in Columbia. This was also Davis' first time.
Can you believe they had the same thing there for this picture as they did YEARS ago?

Now Ill let the pictures tell the story.



This goose didn't like to be touched (clearly from the sign) and he kinda freaked me out a little. Every time I would move a little closer, he would close his eyes.


Mr. Hunt was so excited to eat the huge turkey leg. I couldn't even get the camera out fast enough, he ate it so fast.


Mr. Hunt and Davis plotting about how they were going to take down the guy in the paintball game.



Kind of weird that they had hanging stuffed animals for you to shoot too.


And here is the guy. He would dance around and taunt the boys while they tried to shoot them. I will say that they did great. They shot him in the face about 10 times each.



See all the hanging stuffed animals. That's awful!


Davis was serious, Mr. Hunt couldn't stop laughing.


 And this little boy did great!


This is the Taylor family coat of arms. We couldn't find the Hunt one.


Then we watched the jousting.





This was our guy, he lost though.


Davis wanted to stay to see the jousting to the death, but we had to leave so that they could drive home.

We ate so much food too, just didn't get many pictures of that because I was the one who was stuffing my face. Here is a list of some food we ate:
Chicken Fingers
French Fries
Bread Bowl filled with Beef Stew
Steak on a stake
Turkey Leg
Fried Shrimp
Chocolate Covered Pecans
Beef Jerky
Soft Pretzel
and probably other things I'm forgetting.
We had a great time. We will for sure be going back.

See y'all later,

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting