Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A Photo A Day

Friday, October 28th 2011
 This is my first gluten free pizza. YUM! It was very good. Mr. Hunt was out of town so I had this as my dinner. I will definitely have this again!

Saturday, October 29th 2011

 This is what we do when Mr. Hunt is out of town. We play fetch a lot! The fur babies LOVE IT!

Sunday, October 30th 2011

The fur babies enjoying their raw rides, or chewies is how they know them by.

Monday, October 31st 2011
Halloween!
Yummy candy. And guess what? We didn't hand out ANY of it. Instead we went over to our friends house and trick or treated with their little two year old sweet sweet boy. He was a little monkey! So now we have a lot of candy! Yikes! Good thing I can't eat alot of it since they have gluten.

Tuesday, November 1st 2011
Dad's Birthday
Its my Dad's birthday. Here is a sneak peek of the card I got him. I will leave the rest private between him and I. I will one day be creative enough to make my own cards. But right now I don't even have a printer, so darn.


Love,
ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting