Monday, November 28, 2011

Littell/Ford Wedding

My very good friend that I have known since I was born got married on Saturday in Charleston. We had a great time.


Her dad walked her and her childhood dog Miko down the aisle. How sweet is that?


Her hair was gorgeous. It was a side updo with braids.



Mr. and Mrs. Ford!!! Look at that dress? And yes, it had pockets!



Their first dance was precious!



Brandy and Bev were also there.



They had some very yummy food and a cupcake tower for their cake.
The ceremony and reception took place in a plantation called Magnolia Plantation. It was beautiful!














We had a great time!
After the wedding we went straight to our hotel and watched the South Carolina/Clemson football game in the lobby. I'm pretty sure we made a big scene as my mom felt like she needed to scream VERY loud every time we got a touchdown. We had a great time and I know I screamed some too! Most importantly though, WE WON! We beat Clemson, our rivals for the third time in a row! This was also our 10th win of the season. We haven't had 10 wins in one season in 25 years, so this was very good!

No matter if we win every game in the season, if we lose to Clemson, then the season was a BUST. And if we lose every game in the season, and beat Clemson, then the season was GREAT! I'm still smiling ear to ear thinking about this game. We have another 364 days of bragging rights!

Your Truly,
Clemson Hater!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting